Textiles, Apparels & Accessories
With a strong raw material base and the largest installed production bases owing to the large manpower available, India’s textile and apparel industry is globally competitive and locally pivotal.
- Advising on business and corporate matters, including incorporation and dealing with the operational challenges from a legal and compliance point of view
- Advisory on labour laws, real estate, international trade, import & export, taxation, antitrust and intellectual property.
- Contract negotiations and drafting considering challenges pertaining to IP protection, limitation of liability, indemnity etc.
- Assistance with respect to regulatory compliance, audit and inspection by authorities.
- Facilitating investment through assistance with the entire fund cycle, from the establishment of investment vehicles and constant regulatory compliance to the winding-up process.
- Comprehensive assistance with dispute resolution through litigation or alternative routes.
The European Region was able to circumvent the imposition of data sharing norms by Watsapp due to its updated Data Privacy Laws that successfully provide users with protection from such policies. Our extant laws are glaringly inadequate and the proposed draft, as well as the delay in the passage, of the Personal Data Protection Bill (PDP Bill), is posing a serious threat to our online privacy and security.
This article provides a summary of the Circular addressing the issue of residential status in light of travel restrictions due to COVID.
This article highlights five areas where we need to rethink our approach to make the innovation ecosystem more conducive to growth.
This article tries to explain what constitutes bullying and the subtle difference between infringement and trademark bullying.
T VIJAYAKUMAR REDDY
Connect with Us
Thank you for your interest in Fox Mandal.
For Job/Internship enquiries, please visit our Career page.
For all other enquiries, please click the button below