Work Approach & Culture
Our approach to advice clients is consciously geared to help us achieve our objective of being a trusted advisor to our clients. Accordingly, our client service processes are designed to enable us to:
- Understand stated and unstated needs, objectives, aspirations and concerns of our clients and connect these dots to see the bigger picture (the context);
- Anticipate obvious and hidden risks act as a sounding-board and source of solution ideas;
- Assist in options analysis and selecting the best course of action with regard to the context; and
- Formulate and implement solutions that are not just well-grounded in law, but also practical, cost-efficient, easy to implement and effective in addressing risks.
Why Fox mondal
Our robust, well-integrated ecosystem is made up of lawyers, paralegals, IP Attorneys and business consultants. We draw on this pool of experts as necessary, to help us acquire and refine a robust understanding of our clients’ business context and specific issues. This multi-disciplinary approach enables us to:
- Combine legal/functional expertise with business acumen and sector knowledge to better identify risks/issues and manage them; and
- Apply cross-domain thinking to spark innovations that can lead to better outcomes.