M:+91 98661 90977
She is preferred for the originality of her approach and long-standing expertise in issues relating to the structuring of foreign investors’/ventures in India including investment in JVs, restructuring of capital, amalgamations, mergers, acquisition of existing companies/business and other investment-related aspects including, funding options, regulatory compliances required for such investments, compliance with taxation laws, well as drafting legal documentation for establishing business relationships in India.
Her work further includes legal consultancy in foreign investments, joint ventures, merger and acquisitions, capital structuring, land acquisitions, commercial leasing and civil /commercial litigations.
She also serves as a trusted advisor on real estate issues and is known for providing bespoke counsel especially on commercial real estate matters including acquisitions, development, planning, leasing, financing and disposals. She also advises on the real estate aspects of corporate transactions including M&A.
Purnima takes a keen interest in women related issues and works actively in respect of matters related to Sexual Harassment at the workplace on which she has conducted several workshops and training sessions with CII in the past three years. In addition, she is a member of Internal Complaints Committees of many Multi-National Companies (MNCs) and has conducted multiple inquiries along with handling live cases.
- LLB, University of Lucknow
- B. Com, University of Lucknow
- Bar Council of U.P.
- Tie Amaravati Chapter Board Member
- Vice Chairman Indian Women Network (CII) Telangana 2020-21
- National Council Member at WICCI (Women Indian Chamber of Commerce and Industry)
- Guaranteed Land Title-Legal Perspective, July 2019.
- Webinar on: Labour Reforms – A Game Changer or A Self-Goal? Fox Mandal in association with CIIIWN Telangana, June 2020.
- Webinar on: Application of Section 56 to Leases, May 2020.
- Webinar on: Decoding the complex Employer, Employee dynamics – Covid times, May 2020.
- Webinar on Implications of Force Majeure on Commercial Leases in the wake of Covid- 19, April 2020.
Corporate & Commercial
Mergers & Acquisition
Employment & Human Resources
Banking, Financial Services & Insurance
Infrastructure & transportation