An experienced lawyer and an accomplished journalist, Manaswini is the head of corporate communications and content at Fox Mandal. She manages the overall content building activities and augments the firm’s thought leadership as well as media outreach. Equipped with a law degree from Symbiosis Law School, Pune, and having been awarded for excellence in the field of journalism, her pursuit naturally synergized with legal writing and communication.
Manaswini is a multi-skilled professional with extensive exposure in the Indian legal, accounting, and media industry as well as the US publishing industry. She has an overall experience of 5 years as a lawyer and more than 12 years as a content creator. She has successfully managed the legal writing team of a renowned US tax publication and worked as a corporate associate for prominent tax and accounting firms.
Her legal knowledge and drafting skills help her in effectively managing the content building activity of a law firm. She maintains editorial governance in order to keep the content consistent with brand voice, style and tone. She is also involved in the business development and CSR initiatives of the firm and further manages media communications.
In addition, she manages a YouTube channel with a significant subscriber base where she helps budding mothers with advice on maternity and childcare. She believes that cogent communication can drive change and channel growth. She is a strong supporter of freedom of expression and the movement towards gender equality.
- BALLB, Symbiosis Law School, 2011
- Diploma in International Business Laws & Corporate Laws from Symbiosis Law School, Pune
- ODISHA STATE BAR COUNCIL
- Member of Cuttack Bar Association
- Awarded for Excellence in Journalism by the Odisha State Journalist Union.
- Shortlisted as Business Development Lawyer of the Year, 2021 by Asian Legal Business.
- YouTube channel – @themomschannel – 5000+ subscribers and more than 2 million views.