Birendra brings in over 16 years of experience as a Patent Attorney and handles clients from various industries, including Telecommunication, Software, Automobile, etc. His clients range from MNCs, Large Indian companies to SMEs, Startups and Individuals. He provides continual advice and assistance to the R&D teams of several clients with respect to new and ongoing research projects.
Birendra’s expertise spans conducting Patent searches such as Prior art search, Infringement search, and Invalidation search. He specializes in drafting patent specifications, preparing, filing and prosecuting Indian patent applications, including all stages of prosecution. He also helps prepare responses to foreign office actions as well as drafting and filing PCT application.
He further attends hearings before the controller of patents. He is also skilled in preparing and filing pre-grant and post-grant oppositions. His positive outlook, teamwork, problem-solving capabilities and strong work ethics have been his strong points in gaining the trust of his clients.
- Bachelor of Engineering, Institute of Electronics and Telecommunication Engineers, 2002
- Registered Patent Agent
- Why filing of Provisional Patent Application keeps you ahead in the Patenting race?, 21st September 2020, Fox Mandal Blog, https://www.foxmandal.in/why-filing-of-provisional-patent-application-keeps-you-ahead-in-the-patenting-race/
- Developments In The Indian Patent Law In 2019, 26th February 2020, Fox Mandal Blog, https://www.foxmandal.in/developments-in-the-indian-patent-law-in-2019/
- A Brief Analysis of the Patents (Amendment) Rules, 2019, 10th September 2019, Fox Mandal Blog, https://www.foxmandal.in/a-brief-analysis-of-the-patents-amendment-rules-2019/
- Proposed Patents (Amendment) Rules, 2019, 6th June 2019, Fox Mandal Blog, https://www.foxmandal.in/proposed-patents-amendment-rules-2019/
Consumer Goods & Retail
Healthcare & Life Sciences
Textiles, Apparels & Accessories