Fox Mandal is one of India’s oldest and most-respected full-service law firms. With full-fledged offices in major cities and various representative offices across India each practising all facets of law, Fox Mandal is regarded as a truly Indian law firm.
We advise a wide range of clients, including Fortune 500 companies, large and medium multinationals, Indian business groups, emerging companies, public sector organisations, government, and educational institutions. We also work with individuals, HHNI and families.
We make it easier for our clients to successfully navigate the maze of complex and rapidly changing law in a world that is being continually transformed by globalisation, technology and a blurring of conventional boundaries.
Our team of over 200 professionals work diligently, and collaboratively to be a “trusted advisor” to every client we service.
- Prepare the appropriate legal documents for trial or court proceedings.
- Evaluate new business partnerships with vendors and subcontractors.
- Represent the company in legal proceedings.
- Design and oversee the company’s policy and position on legal matters.
- Protect the company against legal risks and violations.
- Examine the legal issues related to new products and services.
- Negotiate deals on behalf of the company.
- Guide management on regulatory and compliance issues to ensure compliance with legal regulations.
- Bachelor’s degree in Law.
- Licensed to practice law from the State Bar Association.
- A minimum of 3 years’ experience as a corporate lawyer.
- Excellent communication skills, both verbally and in writing.
- Highly analytical with strong attention to detail.
- Outstanding managerial and negotiation skills.