The interaction of Intellectual Property in corporate arrangements brings about real opportunities and concerns, especially in transactions, strategy and deal support. With IP assets being a significant determinant of aggregate value, intricate understanding of business goals is crucial in any undertaking.
We direct our clients in the technology sector offering them strategic plans and commercial advice on the setting up of online and offline operations. We provide practical solutions keeping in mind the commercial, legal, regulatory and structural risks involved in their businesses. We also focus on their primary business model involving innovation and novelty in their technology. We further offer suitable negotiating strategies for our clients to build long term relationships with their customers, vendors, suppliers, etc.
Far far away, behind the word mountains, far from the countries Vokalia and Consonantia, there live the blind texts. Separated they live in Bookmarksgrove right at the coast
A non-exhaustive list of our services in this field is given below:
• Negotiating and drafting IP license, assignment, e-commerce, web development and co-existence agreements
• IP due diligences & audits
• Third-party collaborations & joint ventures
• Technology transfer & cross-border transactions
• Software development, re-sale & distribution
• IP policies & training
• Open-source license compliances
• End user license agreements
• Evaluation and management of Intellectual Property in acquisitions, mergers, bankruptcies, etc.