Director, International Tax
M: +91 98900 36292
In an aggregate career span of 34+ years, Sandip has spent about 27+ years in the profession, primarily with Big4 professional firms such as PwC, Deloitte & Andersen, in India as well as overseas. Sandip has also spent 6+ years with MNCs such as Tata Group & ACL Group.
While Sandip has gained experience in catering to a vast spread of industry sectors, his primary focus has been the oil & gas, manufacturing and information technology sectors; particularly, issues facing the automotive, auto components, BPO & call centres. Sandip also has worked in the emerging markets and SME sectors, assisting sunrise industry units and start-ups.
An integral part of Sandip’s professional profile has been to effectively lead large teams, manage client expectations, network with key authorities & officials, contribute to knowledge & thought leadership initiatives and achieve success in exceeding practice development and market penetration goals. Sandip has, over the years, gained recognition as a ‘trusted business advisor’ for his clients, a ‘committed leader’ for his team, a ‘reliable resource’ for his business associates and most importantly, a ‘honest, hardworking & sincere individual’ to all those who have been associated with him.
Sandip is recognised as an active professional, a passionate writer, a speaker & a thought leader, with a committed following within the known circles of the business, profession & academia.
- B. Com
- International Tax Training course, Arthur Andersen, Eindhoven
- Executive Leadership Training Course – INSEAD, Singapore
- Fellow Member of Institute of Chartered Accountants of India
- Member of Bombay Chartered Accountants Society.
- Member of International Fiscal Association
- Pune Branch Committee Member of Indo American Chamber of Commerce
- Attended – ‘Creating a Memorable Experience Program’ – Deloitte, April 2017
- Attended – ‘Power Of Storytelling Program’- Deloitte, September 2018
- Attended – International Tax Conferences – FIT
- Attended – International Tax Conferences – BCA
- Attended & Speaker – International Tax Conferences – IFA
- Attended & Speaker – ASSCOCHAM ‘s Events on topics in domestic & international tax
- Attended & Speaker – ICAI/WIRC Seminars on Domestic & International Tax
- Speaker – Several Educational & Management Institutions in Pune
- Nominated among Asia’s ‘Top Tax Advisors’ in Vietnam by ITR, Netherlands, in 1999
- Manager-in-charge of TLS-Risk Management in PwC-Indochina.
- Partner & Coach for ‘Professional Service Experience Program’ for Deputy Managers in Deloitte
- Partner & Coach for ‘Ascend’ Program for new joinees in Deloitte
- Mentor for SPRINT Program for Senior Managers in Deloitte
- Dean for Technical Training Programs for staff in Andersen, RSM, PwC & Deloitte
- Co-author of ‘India Master Tax Guide’ – a joint publication initiative of PwC India & CCH – Wolters Kluwer
- Author & contributor of numerous articles in various tax and professional journals
Consumer Products & Retail
Healthcare & Life sciences
Infrastructure & Transportation
Technology, Media & Telecom