Director, Tax Advisory
M: +91 98807 44482
He has advised on tax-efficient structures for entry strategy, mergers and acquisitions, spin-offs, reorganisation. Working with cross-practice teams, he advises on identifying opportunities to add value through effective tax planning on pre and post domestic and cross border transaction. He has also rendered tax advice to high net worth individuals, expats, firms, LLPs as well as charitable & religious trusts and represented companies before revenue authorities in relation to assessment of tax returns and appeal matters.
He has also advised and assisted companies in setting up SEZ/ STPI units including preparation of project reports and project financials and compliances under Central and State Acts, Rules and Regulations.
- B. Com, FCA
- US GAAP: IIM, Bangalore
- Institute of Chartered Accountants of India
- Bangalore Chamber of Commerce & Industry – Committee Member
- International Fiscal Association
- Boosting the Economy – Fortnightly Tax Update, May 2020
- Key announcements in the field of Income Tax, GST, and Customs Duty; April 2020
- Covid-19 Legal FAQ Series – Taxation Laws; April 2020
- Covid-19 Financial Relief Measures – Newsletter; March 2020
- Co-author of ‘India Master Tax Guide’ – a joint publication initiative of PwC India & CCH – Wolters Kluwer
- Author & contributor of numerous articles in various tax and professional journals
Manufacturing & Service