Ranganath Hari co-chairs the firm’s tax vertical in Southern India. He specializes in Tax and Regulatory Services. He has overseen tax, accounting and finance functions of publicly listed companies in the Information Technology and Manufacturing industries with a deep insight into the strategic management of finance and tax functions.
Ranganath has over 21 years of professional experience and focuses majorly on direct and indirect taxes, FEMA, and SEZ/STPI regulations.
He has advised on tax-efficient structures for entry strategy, mergers and acquisitions, spin-offs, reorganisation. Working with cross-practice teams, he advises on identifying opportunities to add value through effective tax planning on pre and post domestic and cross border transactions. He has also rendered tax advice to high net worth individuals, expats, firms, LLPs, as well as charitable & religious trusts and represented companies before revenue authorities in relation to the assessment of tax returns and appeal matters.
He has also advised and assisted companies in setting up SEZ/ STPI units, including preparation of project reports and project financials and compliances under Central and State Acts, Rules and Regulations.
- B. Com, FCA
- US GAAP: IIM, Bengaluru
- Institute of Chartered Accountants of India
- Bengaluru Chamber of Commerce & Industry – Committee Member
- International Fiscal Association
- Boosting the Economy – Fortnightly Tax Update, May 2020
- Key announcements in the field of Income Tax, GST, and Customs Duty; April 2020
- Covid-19 Legal FAQ Series – Taxation Laws; April 2020
- Covid-19 Financial Relief Measures – Newsletter; March 2020
Manufacturing & Service